Monday, July 13, 2009

Pardon em moi? Did you say 9 cents a track?


One word: Gomusicnow.com


Or is that four? Either way, this is pretty much my favourite addiction since quitting TIK. And soon, it will be yours too.

This is categorically the best music downloading site I’ve found. For so long I’ve shaken my fists at the sky and cursed iTunes Store for not selling their catalogue to SA (“South Africa? They have too much crime to listen to music”)

Well screw you and your black turtle necks, Steve Jobs, cause Gomusicnow has every track you ever dreamed of for 9 CENTS!! (USA) So like…80 cents!! And they have EVERYTHING.

Maybe you all know this and I’m as late to this as I am to blogging, but if not, give it a go. If you don’t like it, well, it'll still be better than a karate chop to the throat.

Thanks Paul Snodgrass. You’re a wealth of 9am-coffee-shop info.

No comments:

Post a Comment