Thursday, August 13, 2009

My new heroes

A $65 million dolla jewellery heist went down in central London a few days ago and I would like to openly proclaim my utmost approval of this outstanding accomplishment. You cant beat that. A frickin heist! I wanna be those bad-asses.

The robbery, carried out at Graff Jewellers on London’s New Bond Street, was Britain’s biggest ever gem heist. And the thiefs were cool cucumbers about the whole thing. Didn't even bother to wear masks. No masks!! That is beyond bad-ass. Some even suspect there were some facial prosthetics involved, which for me, doesn't take anything away from how cheeky the whole thing is.

You got to see the CCTV pic of these two. Looks like they just walked off the set of a Guy Ritchie flick.


Now if that isn't two cool mother-f%&kers, then what is? No answer? Yeah, thought so. Cause NOTHING is cooler than these two mother-f%&kers. I wish they were friends of mine.

Tell you what, if we were pals, and they invited me along, I'd have done it. That kind of an invitation is way too exhilirating to shoot down. I'd prob be the getaway driver, but still, I'd be in on it. And I'd have a codename. Prob something like Diamond Tooth Peri. Aaaahh yeah!

"Quick, get in the van. GO GO GO!....Yesssss. We got away. Stupid Pigs! Good driving Diamond Tooth."

However, it's probably worth mentioning that an arrest has already been made. Some 50yr old accomplice to the robbers. But still, someone's gotta go down. That's how crime works, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment